WOW,….Another beauty came in,…waited for more than a year for this one.
Heritage Custom Shop Core Collection H-150 in beautiful Dirty Lemon Burst nitro finish. The best selection of wood and craftsman ship. This Axe got the vintage Factor feel and playability. Nice chunky neck profile, smooth frets, uber thick sounds.
Celebrated as an icon and time-honored classic, the Heritage Custom Core H-150 delivers the energy and excellence unique to guitars from the late ’50s.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 guitar is crafted in our factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo, and features the finest curly maple top and an ultra-lightweight genuine mahogany back. Unless otherwise specified or selected by our dealers, all Heritage Custom Core H-150 guitars weigh 8.5lbs or less when measured upon completion at the factory. A nitrocellulose finish with vintage gloss adds a subtle shine and velvety smooth feel to this guitar, and ages beautifully over time. With a redesigned carve top, 17° headstock and 4.5° neck angle, the Custom Core H-150 is optimized for excellent playability.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 also marks the debut of our signature 225 Classic humbuckers. Designed by our Head of Guitar Research and Development, Edwin Wilson, and wound in-house to our strictest standards, these vintage-inspired pickups are tuned specifically for the Heritage Custom Core H-150 and excel tremendously in both clean and overdriven tones, making them perfect for any music genre.
Other notable features include a ‘50s C-shaped neck profile that’s truly comfortable on the hands, and a locking bridge with aluminum stopbar tailpiece for increased sustain and resonance. The headstock has a holly veneer and carries the ‘Heritage’ logo with a Twin Arrow inlay. Proprietary 3×3 tuners come laser-etched with our ‘Heritage’ logo.
The Heritage Custom Core H-150 is available in three colors, with the option for an Artisan Aged finish. It comes in a newly-designed hardshell case, with a certificate of authenticity and case candies included.
- Body Material: Premium Curly Maple (Top) / Ultra-Light Genuine Mahogany (Back)
- Body Color: Dirty Lemon Burst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose, Vintage Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12″
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Neck Profile: ’50s C (.8910″ – .9805″)
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4″
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Headplate: Pearl ‘Heritage’ Logo and Custom Shop Motif
- Pickups: Heritage Custom Shop 225 Classic Humbuckers (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: Custom CTS Potentiometers, Orange Drop .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: Elixir Optiweb 10-46
- Tuning Machines: ‘Heritage’ Branded Tuners
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Case: Custom Shop Case and Case Candies